Sunday 10 August 2008

Accommodation problems

Accommodation plays an important role in the student life. As a matter of fact, I am really tired of this problem.
I forgot to sign a cotract to keep my room at the Arcade hall of residence. Consequently, I will have to move out in the September. Recent days, I am going to find a room which consists of some conditions such as cheap (under £100 pw), clean and close to London Met.
Firstly, I thought that I am lucky when I read a notice at Morrison supper market. A landlord has a room available with reasonable price (£90 pw). I smiled. It means I can save £10 pw. I had an appointment with the landlord this morning, I was very happy because the street very clean and quite, which located closely with Emirates stadium.
Waiting for me is an old man. He guided me to visit kitchen and bedroom. And he was always asking me a lot. And I only understood when he said that ‘you are a student, how can you take money to pay for me?’ I answered that I have enough money to pay for you before I come there. Unluckily, everything in the kitchen is so old and it is not clean. Moreover, the stair is so dark. There is any light through on it. Thus, I had to say goodbye with the landlord and looking for another room....
Someone help me please….

1 comment:

Steve said...

It can be an incredibly depressing activity looking for property. Maybe have a chat with me tomorrow and I can give you some advice.