Sunday 3 August 2008

Something about me

When I was a little girl, my mother used to talk to me about famous universities all over the world. I had though about this a lot but gradually, it flowed with my work and other relationships.
I graduated in 2001 with the degree of bachelor of accounting. And to make my dream come true, I had to work hard to save money and time to take an MBA course in England. In first two years, I worked as a sale representative of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam. However, Bank industry had always attracted me. Thus, when I received an offer from my friend I decided to join in this sector. Luckily, I passed the entrance exam and became a credit officer in one of the four biggest banks in Vietnam.
Since Vietnam joined WHO, I realized that this event would bring not only opportunities for Vietnamese economy but also challenges. And bank industry would not be an exception. To integrate with international working environment, I thought that English is an indispensible tool. Thus, improve English was one of my top priorities at that time.
Surprisingly, during the English course I met many young people who were really talented and intelligent students. I was alarmed by their determination and their opinions. I think that if I do not try to enhance my knowledge I will lose my job another day. Thus, it is the reason I am studying here and will attend an MBA course at London Met University in September.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I guess you can only do your best ThuBa and hope for the best...