Sunday 3 August 2008

An interesting trip


I have a small dream that is another day my wedding will be held in the beautiful church. Unfortunately, I am not Catholic. However, church images have always attracted me and I think that whenever I have an opportunity I will visit any church I know.
And today I have a lucky chance when Shiori who studied in the first month of English class had three tickets for St Paul’s Cathedral. Perhaps, this is the most beautiful cathedral I have ever contemplated. Every detail of the decorations made me surprised and I asked myself ‘How could people build it?’
Then, we climbed every small step to visit Galleries. A friend of Shiori said that we could hear the whisper of someone by the pressing our ear on the stone wall. We tried but it was not successful. May be there are so many people on that floor. After that, we continued to climb to the Golden gallery. It was really interesting, because I could see far-sighted and know more about London through the instructions of Shiori’s friend.
Finally, I recommend that you should visit St Paul’s Cathedral whether you are Catholic or want to get married in a church or not. That is because it is the famous and unforgettable architecture buildings not only in the England but also all over the world.

No comments: